New Zealand Property Podcast Episode 16
How to become a full time property investor with Hadar Orkibi part 1 In this episode we welcome back Hadar Orkibi from PropertyGenie.co.nz and we talk about the challenges he overcame to go from a beginner investor to full-time property trader with a successful buy & hold portfolio in just a few short years. The full interview is close to 90 minutes long so we’ve split the show into two parts, in this the first half we go right back to the start when Hadar was a new immigrant to New Zealand with just the dream of property investmnet on the horizon….
- How Hadar taught himself how to invest while working in the vineyards in central otago.
- The power of networking with other investors – even before you have invested anything yourself.
- The first properties Hadar bought and his first mistake.
- How he leveraged the knowledge gained to undo that mistake and come back stronger.
- Why the Real Estate Agent Authority rule changes helped free him up to grow his business.
- And much more.
Part 2 will be next week, enjoy the show!