Mastermind groups require commitment. Your group depends on you showing up and participating. Your success and the success of your group depends on your willingness to give and receive advice. Your group will ask you to grow, which means you have to be ready to take on challenges to achieve the success you want. The MIH Mastermind Group requires a minimum 6 months commitment. After that, you can extending coaching as long as you need.
- When: Once a week using the Zoom platform
- How Long: Each meeting lasts 90 minutes
- How Many Members: MIH mastermind group meetings are limited to 8 members
- Structure: During each meeting, two members get to be in the hot seat for 20 minutes to talk about their problems, challenges, successes, or decisions. The following week, two different members will get to be in the hot seat.
- Payments: are made monthly with a credit card.